Taylor focuses her practice on civil litigation, including personal injury, construction, transportation litigation, and insurance coverage disputes. Taylor regularly defends corporate, individual, and state entities in large-loss claims for personal injury and property damage.
Taylor joined the firm in 2016 after practicing family law in St. Louis. She graduated summa cum laude from Creighton University and earned her law degree from Saint Louis University. During law school, she served as the Managing Editor for the Journal of Health Law & Policy and as the Vice President of the Women Law Students’ Association.
- Complex Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Transportation Law
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Creighton University
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Association for Women Lawyers of Kansas City (AWL)
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODOL)