Robert P. Numrich
Bob concentrates his civil trial practice in the areas of premises liability, products liability, transportation litigation, school law and commercial disputes. His trial experience includes the representation of national corporate clients at both the state and federal levels throughout the Midwest.
During law school, Bob was an Associate Editor for the UMKC Law Review.
Bob is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas, as well as the Eighth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeal.
- Complex Personal Injury
- Transportation Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Construction Litigation
Awards & Service
- AV® Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth and Tenth Circuits
- Pittsburg State University
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODL)